Sunday, May 18, 2008

Article Marketing Strategies For Article Marketing Success

In article marketing, I have identified two distinct strategies that will drive traffic to your web site.

One strategy is direct traffic. Direct traffic comes from the biggest article directories: ezinearticles, searchwarp, goarticles, easyarticles, weeno, and articlesbase. If they're page-ranked five or six, they're going to be able to drive you some traffic.

The second strategy with article marketing is inbound link building. Up until recently, I've used a list of about fifty article directories. I'm doing some testing currently. I have a guy that's submitting my articles for me. I've written two articles in the last two days that are written specifically for sending these to these full lists. I've actually got a list of about three-hundred article directories, and we're going to have one article in every single one of those. And we're just going to focus on massive link building. I think that you have to decide whether or not you are wanting to drive quick traffic, or if you want to build links, like I am doing.

If you want to build up long-term search-engine traffic, use my second article marketing strategy. This can take time--it's no magic bullet. If you submit your article to one-hundred directories tomorrow, you're not going to all of the sudden start getting tons of high rankings from the search-engines. Keep in mind: you're not the only person out there in your niche, writing articles. It's really a long-term strategy, in terms of submitting to lots of article directories and creating lots of inbound links

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home